This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH 06/12] RISC-V: Generic <math.h> and soft-fp Routines
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>, <patches at groups dot riscv dot org>, Darius Rad <darius at bluespec dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:21:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH 06/12] RISC-V: Generic <math.h> and soft-fp Routines
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mhng-2f23c8af-6bb8-4fc0-99b4-1190d73c312f@palmer-si-x1c4>
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback. Andrew went through and fixed a bunch of these up.
> I'm triaging the test suite to see where we stand, and I'll make sure we
> generate the ULPs files. I believe we need three (soft, single, and double).
Whatever libm-test-ulps files you have, you should have corresponding
libm-test-ulps-name files with the short description that goes in the
table of ulps in the manual.
Joseph S. Myers