This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- To: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 19:12:02 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAOKbPbZooD9c1Y1g7FXFNbYtF_XkE9EnZFGNbBW2uJ-iD-NJag@mail.gmail.com>
On Thursday 17 November 2016 06:50 PM, Martin Galvan wrote:
> Hi Sid! Yeah, I've been too busy to go on with this, but I'm about to
> resume working in a few days. When is the deadline for 2.25?
We freeze at the end of this year, but it would be best to resume
reviews at least in the beginning of December since people will start
vanishing as the year end gets closer.