This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- From: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 10:20:47 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> Are you still working on this? I am personally interested in this
> feature and if you're too busy to take this up, I can build on your work
> and continue. I'd really like to see this go in in 2.25.
Hi Sid! Yeah, I've been too busy to go on with this, but I'm about to
resume working in a few days. When is the deadline for 2.25?