This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Enable linknamespace testing for libdl and libcrypt
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 20:47:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: Enable linknamespace testing for libdl and libcrypt
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/16/2016 08:06 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
+linknamespace-libs-XPG3 = $(linknamespace-libs-isoc) \
Does the linknamespace test perform a full link, and fails if it
encounters undefined symbols?
I don't think anyone has the requisite static NSS libraries for linking
libcrypt statically with --enable-nss-crypt. So you may have to disable
this for $(nss-crypt) configurations.
Carlos will submit a patch to do this for elf/tst-linkall-static. We
weren't aware of this issue until this new test went in.