This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix rpcgen buffer overrun (bug 20790)
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:37:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix rpcgen buffer overrun (bug 20790)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/07/2016 07:40 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
2016-11-07 Joseph Myers <email@example.com>
* sunrpc/rpc_parse.c (get_prog_declaration): Increase buffer size
* sunrpc/bug20790.x: New file.
* sunrpc/Makefile [$(run-built-tests) = yes] (rpcgen-tests): New
[$(run-built-tests) = yes] (tests-special): Add $(rpcgen-tests).
[$(run-built-tests) = yes] ($(rpcgen-tests)): New rule.
This looks okay to me, all things considering. (Fixed-length buffers
are against GNU coding standards, but sunrpc/* doesn't really follow