RFC: libc-testresults mailing list

Andrew Pinski asked in
<https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-07/msg00460.html> about a
mailing list for sending test results to.

I propose that we create a libc-testresults mailing list for test results
to be sent to by any kind of automation (not for discussions, if people
wish to discuss things about the results they should take replies to
libc-alpha with a meaningful Subject line rather than the subject line of
the results posting).

This would explicitly include results reporting on e.g. whether glibc
builds in various configurations, not just results of the glibc testsuite
itself.  It would also include any systems automatically detecting
regressions and reporting on those regressions.  It might be useful to
have something like GCC's contrib/test_summary to collect results and
information about the configuration and versions of various components
(and indeed for test runs to automatically record some information such as
the kernel version on the system, possibly remote, that test programs are
run on), but this is not required for such a list to be useful.

Comments?

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com