This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC2 PATCH 00/23] ARM64: support ILP32
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Yury Norov <ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org>, <arnd at arndb dot de>, <catalin dot marinas at arm dot com>, <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, <philb at gnu dot org>, <davem at davemloft dot net>, <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>, <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, <pinskia at gmail dot com>, <bamvor dot zhangjian at huawei dot com>, <schwab at suse dot de>, <fweimer at redhat dot com>, <Prasun dot Kapoor at cavium dot com>, <cmetcalf at mellanox dot com>, <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 16:57:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC2 PATCH 00/23] ARM64: support ILP32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1467131978-669-1-git-send-email-ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016, Yury Norov wrote:
> - addressed v1 comments (I'm really sorry if I missed something,
> there are a lot of them, and I am really thankfull for detailed review);
You appear to have ignored most of my comments, including comments carried
over from 2014. Please check more thoroughly for any message on
libc-alpha since the first patch series was posted in Oct 2014 that
relates to AArch64 ILP32 patches (both comments on such patch series, and
patches other people posted since the 2014 series that build on top of
it), and make sure that it is addressed. If you think a comment is
incorrect, say so explicitly.
> Tested with LTP. Regressions are like this:
As I said in <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-06/msg00780.html>,
test with the glibc testsuite and report the glibc testsuite results.
Joseph S. Myers