This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post
- From: keld at keldix dot com
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:51:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465600030-31896-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <20160617144527 dot GA4321 at vapier dot lan> <6119339d-36a6-f62b-90d5-6db653e56c24 at redhat dot com> <20160619151119 dot GA2483 at www5 dot open-std dot org> <20160620042634 dot GE24532 at vapier dot lan>
I am travelling and has limited acces to ressources, but I will return in a few days.
I do need to catch up on the specs.
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:26:34AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2016 17:11, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > I think theis is NOT OK, we should stand on our own feet,
> > especially when the other feet belorngg to people that are undermining
> > us an wants us to
> > disappear from the face of the world.
> do you have any concrete to contribute here ? i'm not seeing anything
> actionable ... not that i can even figure out what you're trying to say
> in the first place.
> if you have an objection, please actually detail it instead of writing
> abstract thoughts.
> > We are slowly committing suicide.
> it isn't suicide if it's already dead