This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: keld at keldix dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 15:39:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465600030-31896-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <20160617144527 dot GA4321 at vapier dot lan> <6119339d-36a6-f62b-90d5-6db653e56c24 at redhat dot com> <20160619151119 dot GA2483 at www5 dot open-std dot org>
On 06/19/2016 11:11 AM, email@example.com wrote:
> I think theis is NOT OK, we should stand on our own feet,
> especially when the other feet belorngg to people that are undermining
> us an wants us to
> disappear from the face of the world. We are slowly committing suicide.
Do you have any technical objection to the patches?