This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: expected timeliness on glibc locale fixes
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 09:41:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: expected timeliness on glibc locale fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160418181033 dot GV5369 at vapier dot lan> <571E182A dot 3060901 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 04/18/2016 08:10 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> as we've been merging CLDR data in, a few claims have come up where
>> the CLDR data is incorrect/out of date. assuming CLDR is incorrect
>> in these cases, how should we proceed ? should we hot patch in the
>> request, or wait for the wheels of the CLDR machinations to turn and
>> then just pick up the next CLDR release ? are there any cases where
>> the values are so egregiously wrong that we feel "it must be resolved
>> asap!" ?
> Does CLDR have a public bug tracker, so that we can see what is coming down
> the pipe?