This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] localedata: add more translit entries
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Mike Fabian <mfabian at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:16:06 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] localedata: add more translit entries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461426795-14966-1-git-send-email-raj dot khem at gmail dot com> <1461447298-13571-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Reply-to: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
On 2016-04-24 00:34, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> Some of the newer symbols we're using are missing translit entries which
> causes troubles when generating the locales with older encodings.
> tr_TR: â -> "TL"
> uz_UZ: Ê -> "'"
> Ö -> "AMD"
> â -> "ILS"
> â -> "PHP"
> â -> "KZT"
> â -> "GEL"
The new common parts look good but I wonder when should we include
translit_neutral in locale files and when to add individual rules into
them instead (which are already defined in translit_neutral)?