This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCHv2] MIPS: Add VDSO support
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Maciej Rozycki <Maciej dot Rozycki at imgtec dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Zubair Kakakhel <Zubair dot Kakakhel at imgtec dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 22:14:41 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCHv2] MIPS: Add VDSO support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460386073-14198-1-git-send-email-Zubair dot Kakakhel at imgtec dot com> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023537E3CEE0B at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org> <570CA0A2 dot 6060803 at imgtec dot com> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023537E3D04C1 at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1604211707420 dot 4117 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1604212057510 dot 21846 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
Maciej Rozycki <Maciej.Rozycki@imgtec.com> writes:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2016, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > > > I'd like this committing please.
> > > >
> > > > The code is by Alex. I rebased, tested again on upstream and added the
> > > > changelog.
> > >
> > > Committed with Alex as author in the changelog.
> > For future reference, please use --author when committing a patch for
> > someone else.
> Or `git am' would have handled this correctly as well, automagically as
> the e-mail was correctly formatted (with a `From' tag on the first body
> line in particular) for importing directly into GIT.
Yes, sorry about that. I'm not used to committing for someone else via
git. Will make sure it is in place next time.