This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCHv2] MIPS: Add VDSO support
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, Zubair Kakakhel <Zubair dot Kakakhel at imgtec dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 21:57:54 +0100
- Subject: RE: [PATCHv2] MIPS: Add VDSO support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460386073-14198-1-git-send-email-Zubair dot Kakakhel at imgtec dot com> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023537E3CEE0B at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org> <570CA0A2 dot 6060803 at imgtec dot com> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B023537E3D04C1 at hhmail02 dot hh dot imgtec dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1604211707420 dot 4117 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Thu, 21 Apr 2016, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > > I'd like this committing please.
> > >
> > > The code is by Alex. I rebased, tested again on upstream and added the
> > > changelog.
> > Committed with Alex as author in the changelog.
> For future reference, please use --author when committing a patch for
> someone else.
Or `git am' would have handled this correctly as well, automagically as
the e-mail was correctly formatted (with a `From' tag on the first body
line in particular) for importing directly into GIT.