This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc 2.23 release blocker: ABI for AArch64 string inlines.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, Wilco Dijkstra <wdijkstr at arm dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:12:12 -0500
- Subject: glibc 2.23 release blocker: ABI for AArch64 string inlines.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
What's the status of the last 2.23 blocker?
It seems like H.J's alternative proposal is acceptable to Wilco.
Do we just need some more review to make sure this what we want?
As an ABI issue it's important we get this right.