Re: gnu-gabi group

Mike,

On Feb 15, 2016, Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 15 Feb 2016 16:18, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
>> they need to allow google to execute javascript code on their
>> machine.

> complaining that the web interface executes JS is a bit luddite-ish.

See https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html

Do you see anytying familiar in the part of the URL above between 'www.'
and '.org/'? ;-)

Yeah, the GNU that denounces the Javascript trap is the same GNU that
started and encompasses all the Free Software development communities
you addressed in your email, and then some.

Now, should we be surprised that at least *some* of the GNU contributors
take the positions of the political and social movement that motivated
it in earnest?

Should we then proceed to exclude them from technical discussions by
choosing communication media that we can't use without betraying those
very positions?

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer