Re: short day translations vs cldr entries

> we don't have people to verify existing ones or write new ones.  so what
> do you propose we do ?  there are many more locales listed in the cldr db
> that we do not have today -- about ~510 vs ~320.
> -mike

Hi again, It's been 4 years since I last did the glibc / CLDR locale
matching myself and a while since I've committed any new or modified
glibc locales, but I am potentially interested in doing some work on
porting locales to glibc.

I've been busy with other things (e,g, making a living), but I've not
un-subbed from the lists.  I would probably need a little hand-holding
before I felt comfortable making my own commits on this fast-moving
project, but I still maintain a strong interest in expanding glibc
locale coverage and quality as a predicate requirement for further
L10n and i18n progress.

cjl