This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: S390: Silence gcc 5.1 array-bounds warnings if build with -O3.
- From: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:44:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: S390: Silence gcc 5.1 array-bounds warnings if build with -O3.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <n8cj2d$vl3$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <56A9DF0D dot 8050508 at redhat dot com>
On 01/28/2016 10:27 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
No I don't. I've only recognized them while building with different
versions in gcc 5 series.
Do you know if these warnings are related to GCC optimization decisions,
or are just there to educate the programmer?