This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: malloc: performance improvements and bugfixes
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: munroesj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
- Cc: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, Joern Engel <joern at purestorage dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>, Joern Engel <joern at purestorage dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 22:51:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: malloc: performance improvements and bugfixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1453767942-19369-1-git-send-email-joern at purestorage dot com> <56A6C2E4 dot 7050508 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <1453841413 dot 18407 dot 7 dot camel at oc7878010663> <56A7E7E2 dot 8090604 at redhat dot com> <1453844921 dot 18407 dot 13 dot camel at oc7878010663>
On 01/26/2016 10:48 PM, Steven Munroe wrote:
> Will this allow the PPC32 ABI to finally use the correct 16-byte
> alignment for malloc? Otherwise it is hard to use vector or
I think this is â
>> In short, things aren't as bad as we thought they are, and we can
>> finally fix bug 6527 after we have implemented the traversal of the
>> dumped heap I mentioned above.
bug 6527, no?