This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Increase timeout in nss/bug17079.c test
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 16:41:48 +0900
- Subject: Re: [patch] Increase timeout in nss/bug17079.c test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A1D734 dot 8000709 at codesourcery dot com> <20160122195616 dot GT14840 at vapier dot lan>
On 2016/1/23 4:56 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 22 Jan 2016 16:16, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
>> Hi, I would like to increase the timeout for the nss/bug17079.c test,
>> as this one runs for quite some time on Nios II Linux.
>> Ok to commit?
> how long did it actually take to run ? 100 seems like "just a big number
> that we didn't hit" vs "the test took 90 seconds on my platform".
It takes around 77~80 seconds on the nios2 board we have, so I rounded up
and took 100. It was a number from a measured experiment, not a blind guess.