This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][X86_64] Set bit_Fast_Unaligned_Load for Excavator family CPU's
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: "Pawar, Amit" <Amit dot Pawar at amd dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:07:40 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][X86_64] Set bit_Fast_Unaligned_Load for Excavator family CPU's
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <SN1PR12MB07330EBFA0ED52D659F4F46C97EF0 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <5695C851 dot 6020700 at redhat dot com> <SN1PR12MB07333D887B4EA80E111107FC97CB0 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <56967E30 dot 2010203 at redhat dot com> <SN1PR12MB0733C3509730137F269BE52597CC0 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
OK from my part (you still need x86 maintainers ack to push it upstream).
On 14-01-2016 12:52, Pawar, Amit wrote:
> (a) Ask Adhemerval for an exception to provide this IFUNC tweak for AMD CPUs.
> (b) Once granted an exception, add your patch to the list of blockers here:
> Again, please post your new patch as quickly as possible.
> I have filed a bug for this. https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19467
> PFA patch and if OK please commit it in from my side.