This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][X86_64] Set bit_Fast_Unaligned_Load for Excavator family CPU's
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pawar, Amit" <Amit dot Pawar at amd dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:41:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][X86_64] Set bit_Fast_Unaligned_Load for Excavator family CPU's
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <SN1PR12MB07330EBFA0ED52D659F4F46C97EF0 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <5695C851 dot 6020700 at redhat dot com> <SN1PR12MB07333D887B4EA80E111107FC97CB0 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On 01/13/2016 11:30 AM, Pawar, Amit wrote:
> Thank you for your comments and is it possible to put this fix in GLIBC-2.23 release?
I don't see why we can't include this in 2.23, but you need to move
quickly, provide a revised version of your patch for review.
Please respond to this thread:
(a) Ask Adhemerval for an exception to provide this IFUNC tweak for AMD CPUs.
(b) Once granted an exception, add your patch to the list of blockers here:
Again, please post your new patch as quickly as possible.
P.S. Please don't top post.