This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- From: "Pawar, Amit" <Amit dot Pawar at amd dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:00:28 +0000
- Subject: RE: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=Amit dot Pawar at amd dot com;
- References: <5694161C dot 1010200 at linaro dot org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
From: Adhemerval Zanella [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:23 AM
To: GNU C Library
Subject: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
At stated in a previous message we are now in soft/slushy freeze mode.
Please do not commit new features other than the ones already reviewed.
If your new feature still needs review and was not listed in the releases wiki as a blocker feature  it is unfortunately too late. Please defer to glibc 2.23 when it opens.
Documentation changes and bug fixes are OK.
As per the discussion please provide an exception to this filed bug https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19467.