This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][X86_64] Set bit_Fast_Unaligned_Load for Excavator family CPU's
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Pawar, Amit" <Amit dot Pawar at amd dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 08:38:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][X86_64] Set bit_Fast_Unaligned_Load for Excavator family CPU's
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <SN1PR12MB07330EBFA0ED52D659F4F46C97EF0 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <5695C851 dot 6020700 at redhat dot com> <SN1PR12MB07333D887B4EA80E111107FC97CB0 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:30 AM, Pawar, Amit <Amit.Pawar@amd.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your comments and is it possible to put this fix in GLIBC-2.23 release?
Please post a new patch against trunk based on feedbacks from Carlos.