This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] nptl: support thread stacks that grow up [ping]
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 13:03:41 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] nptl: support thread stacks that grow up [ping]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439108237-31537-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <20151229225736 dot GN25803 at vapier dot lan> <20160109083231 dot GA28268 at vapier dot lan>
It looks OK to me. If you can verify that it doesn't change the generated
code nontrivially on x86_64, then I think that is sufficient to declare it
safe enough for working machines. And grows-up machines are sufficiently
broken today in trunk that I'm not concerned about you making them worse.