This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- From: Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:37:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.23 --- Starting soft/slush freeze
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5694161C dot 1010200 at linaro dot org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 01/11/2016 03:52 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Hi all,
> At stated in a previous message we are now in soft/slushy freeze
> mode. Please do not commit new features other than the ones already
> reviewed. If your new feature still needs review and was not listed
> in the releases wiki as a blocker feature  it is unfortunately
> too late. Please defer to glibc 2.23 when it opens.
> Documentation changes and bug fixes are OK.
>  https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-01/msg00052.html 
I've had the GroupMerging patch under review for some weeks now and
the only feedback I've been getting have been nitpicks about the code
style. If at all possible, I'd like to get this into 2.23; I see no
one arguing that there are any issues with the approach.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----