This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Large parallel glibc builds.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Konstantin Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:25:50 -0500
- Subject: Large parallel glibc builds.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am consistently doing parallel (-j56) builds for glibc
on Intel Xeon CPU E5-2697 v3 @ 2.60GHz (2 socket x 14 cores x 2HT).
I have not seen any failures or artifacts that look like hazards
or races in our makefiles.
Is anyone else using larger boxes for builds and still seeing