This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] explicit_bzero yet again
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:32:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] explicit_bzero yet again
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <564DE0BE dot 5070607 at panix dot com> <5665921D dot 7050507 at panix dot com>
On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 11/19/2015 09:46 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> I've updated the explicit_bero patches for the change to how .abilist
>> files work and the reorganization of x86. I've also split the
>> controversial string2.h optimization into its own patch so it can be
>> discussed separately from the merits of the interface.
> Ping. The patches at
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2015-11/msg00467.html> are
> awaiting review.