This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] explicit_bzero yet again
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:05:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] explicit_bzero yet again
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <564DE0BE dot 5070607 at panix dot com>
On 11/19/2015 09:46 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> I've updated the explicit_bero patches for the change to how .abilist
> files work and the reorganization of x86. I've also split the
> controversial string2.h optimization into its own patch so it can be
> discussed separately from the merits of the interface.
Ping. The patches at