Re: Starting the glibc-test add-on project.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:32:33AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Rich,
>
> I'm starting a glibc-test add-on project whose aim is to provide
> broader system testing starting with the networking APIs.
>
> Is there anything I could or should do to make this as compatible
> with Libc-Test such that we can share tests?

I'm Cc'ing Szabolcs Nagy on this since he's the maintainer of
libc-test. I don't yet have a good feel for what sorts of tests you
want to do in this project, so it's hard for me to give specific
input, but from a standpoint of sharing tests, the most important
thing is not having the tests or test-harness be libc-specific.
libc-test does a really good job of this. Here's the repo for
reference in case you don't have it:

http://nsz.repo.hu/git/?p=libc-test

Rich