This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Kill regexp.h
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:07:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Kill regexp.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150712195501 dot D8E5C14B9A at panix1 dot panix dot com> <55A57D59 dot 4090104 at redhat dot com> <CAKCAbMiGYx9dXsT3WF0ZQhum8757O-TWEhzzf_=mdRAO3rksXQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <55A65C27 dot 2020808 at redhat dot com> <55A66676 dot 7070500 at panix dot com> <55B309B1 dot 9000301 at redhat dot com> <55B3A035 dot 8020906 at panix dot com>
On Sat, 25 Jul 2015, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> itself as "The Single Unix Specification, Version 2". I have not been
> able to pin down exactly what "issue 4, version 2" was, or find an
See http://archive.opengroup.org/publications/archive/CDROM/ (specifically
C434, C435, C436, C438; there are also corrigenda U038 U045 U052 U053
available separately somewhere).
> "issue 5" anywhere; regexp.h is completely gone from "issue 6" and there
> is no overall change log; "version 2" already says
Issue 5 is the Single Unix Specification, Version 2.
Joseph S. Myers