This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 i686 failures in test-float.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:02:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 i686 failures in test-float.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <559C2EA4 dot 8030409 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1507221357090 dot 21570 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 07/22/2015 10:00 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jul 2015, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> I'm seeing these failures on i686 in test-float, have you seen these?
>> If not, I'll investigate the failures to see if they are related to
>> my compiler or linker.
> See what I said in