This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:50:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55802AE9 dot 2080602 at linaro dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1506161417210 dot 16478 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <55805373 dot 6010805 at linaro dot org> <559C0BF2 dot 3050906 at linaro dot org>
On 07/07/2015 01:27 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> With this update CL, will be possible to push this for 2.22?
> On 16-06-2015 13:48, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Indeed, I will update the patch and CL. Thanks.
>> On 16-06-2015 11:17, Joseph Myers wrote:
>>> This appears to be missing an update to the nios2 libc.abilist.
I just reviewed both patches, and they look good for 2.22 from
a high-level perspective. Fix the nits and check it in.
I tested it locally for i686 and x86_64 and it looked OK. I will
do more thorough testing with aarch64, s390, s390x, ppc, ppc64,
and ppc64le before 2.22 is released.