This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:27:14 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55802AE9 dot 2080602 at linaro dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1506161417210 dot 16478 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <55805373 dot 6010805 at linaro dot org>
With this update CL, will be possible to push this for 2.22?
On 16-06-2015 13:48, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Indeed, I will update the patch and CL. Thanks.
> On 16-06-2015 11:17, Joseph Myers wrote:
>> This appears to be missing an update to the nios2 libc.abilist.