This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] sort diacritics left-to-right except in fr_CA locale
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:44:27 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sort diacritics left-to-right except in fr_CA locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <oroar4bmxl dot fsf at free dot home> <20141216175741 dot 2BE902C2448 at topped-with-meat dot com> <ork31q86db dot fsf at free dot home>
> Noted, thanks. Any other comments on the patch, before I post a revised
> version mentioning the yet-to-be-filed bug report?
I am pretty useless in that area of the code, sorry.