This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] sort diacritics left-to-right except in fr_CA locale
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:43:12 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sort diacritics left-to-right except in fr_CA locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <oroar4bmxl dot fsf at free dot home> <20141216175741 dot 2BE902C2448 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Dec 16, 2014, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Policy is that user-visible changes require a bug report.
Noted, thanks. Any other comments on the patch, before I post a revised
version mentioning the yet-to-be-filed bug report?
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer