This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Add optimized strchrnul
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Kyle McMartin <kmcmarti at redhat dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:56:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Add optimized strchrnul
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <539AD11E dot 50507 at arm dot com> <CAFqB+PyiWb1Bj+UJa2HRvyCMhn-H57r3Wn05mHpnOn1n_qhzrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141203174546 dot GG4170 at redacted dot bos dot redhat dot com> <CA+=Sn1kkD88LSLyzxVyAdc5zkmsrHJP5at1fvsnLfA0G7fg+=w at mail dot gmail dot com> <5488148C dot 2020805 at arm dot com> <548816B7 dot 1060901 at arm dot com>
On 10 December 2014 at 09:47, Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> And here's the patch.
> I'd commit this as obvious, but I don't have a commit bit for glibc :-(
> * sysdeps/aarch64/strchrnul.S (vrepmask): Use a call-clobbered
Richard, why why don't you ask the overseers list to give you write access ?