This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: -Werror now enabled by default
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:23:29 -0200
- Subject: Re: -Werror now enabled by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412100115170 dot 18857 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <mvm4mt3x5vu dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 10-12-2014 06:31, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I've committed the patch to enable -Werror by default. I get a clean
>> build and test on x86_64 with GCC 4.9
> You should test at least on all major platforms.
I agree, I don't consider wise to deliberate break the build to force some
fix. And the fixes could take some time with revisions.