This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Make __extern_always_inline usable on clang++ again
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, David Sommerseth <davids at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:15:12 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Make __extern_always_inline usable on clang++ again
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140916102016 dot GM6586 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20140916104146 dot GX17454 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20140916112618 dot GO6586 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <541861E7 dot 5050504 at redhat dot com>
Any reason this patch was not committed to the 2.20 branch. The extern
inline one was (BZ #17266, commit 979add9f) and without this one the
2.20 branch is quite broken with clang.