This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: BZ#15722: create all sockets with SOCK_CLOEXEC
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:20:48 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: BZ#15722: create all sockets with SOCK_CLOEXEC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <oregt6ahn2 dot fsf at free dot home>
This too has apparently ignored my feedback about using internal-only
I didn't see anyone disagree with what I said.