Re: BZ#15819: introduce internal function to ease poll retry with timeout

> Here's a formal submission of the patch I posted asking for feedback on
> how to introduce this sort of wrapper, a few days ago.

Did you not see my feedback saying to prefer new local headers instead of
changes to include/ wrapper headers?

> +static inline int
> +__poll_noeintr (struct pollfd *__fds, unsigned long int __nfds,
> +		int __timeout)
> +{
> +  int __ret;
> +
> + __retry_poll:
> +  __ret = __poll (__fds, __nfds, __timeout);

The __ treatment is never necessary for local-scope names in internal
source files (including headers).  It only matters for global names, or
uses in installed headers.  Drop the unnecessary prefixes to make the code
easier to read.

Thanks,
Roland