This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: bhubbard at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:03:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54597868 dot 3060408 at redhat dot com>
Brad Hubbard <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Following is the valgrind warning.
> ==26802== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
> ==26802== at 0x5343A25: svc_getreq_common (in /lib64/libc-2.5.so)
> ==26802== by 0x534357B: svc_getreqset (in /lib64/libc-2.5.so)
Why was svc_getreqset called with file descriptors that were never seen
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."