This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Should we require autoconf 2.69?
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:11:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Should we require autoconf 2.69?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOo+U8GFLNdEb0CFuQBC=z7ZDnasMUyYy3mNphokJF6GjQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140917193336 dot EC3812C26C5 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> If you make sure the GLIBC_PROVIDES magic in aclocal.m4 is still right,
> then it's fine with me.
What should I look for? I didn't get any error messages with autoconf 2.69.