This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Futex error handling
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Darren Hart <dvhart at infradead dot org>, Michael Kerrisk <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Futex error handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410881785 dot 4967 dot 292 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <20140917194100 dot 23B722C26C5 at topped-with-meat dot com> <1410983178 dot 27838 dot 27 dot camel at triegel dot csb>
> I've asked Michael about the current status and offered my help in case
> we also want to document more high-level properties of futex, like how
> to use it properly.
Thanks for taking this on. The futex(7) man page seems like the right
place for that, and it's rather thin now.