This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Complete the removal of __gconv_translit_find
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:34:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Complete the removal of __gconv_translit_find
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <541037F2 dot 6000009 at redhat dot com>
On 09/10/2014 07:37 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> This patch completely removes the gconv transliteration module support.
> It changes ABI for gconv modules. Based on a cursory glance, it now
> matches again what was documented in the manual.
> This was tested on Fedora 20 x86_64, without any regressions. There
> are no test suite removals because this functionality has been never
> Related patches/discussions:
This looks good to me.