This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] malloc: additional unlink hardening for non-small bins [BZ #17344]
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Chris Evans <cevans at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] malloc: additional unlink hardening for non-small bins [BZ #17344]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <541014A3 dot 3020806 at redhat dot com>
I think it's best practice to put each condition inside a __builtin_expect
separately, rather than to have a complex expression inside it (despite the
contrary example a few lines up). The change seems fine aside from that.