This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: New UDP definitions in Linux 3.16
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 20:41:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: New UDP definitions in Linux 3.16
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1409092309090 dot 19877 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
From: "Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 23:12:02 +0000
> Linux 3.16 adds constants UDP_NO_CHECK6_TX and UDP_NO_CHECK6_RX to
> uapi/linux/udp.h. Do we want to add these to sysdeps/gnu/netinet/udp.h?
> (I suspect, notwithstanding the location of that file, some of the
> constants there are actually Linux-specific, maybe with the expectation
> that other OSes should use the same numbers if they adopt those features.)
They should probably be added.