This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
New UDP definitions in Linux 3.16
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 23:12:02 +0000
- Subject: New UDP definitions in Linux 3.16
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Linux 3.16 adds constants UDP_NO_CHECK6_TX and UDP_NO_CHECK6_RX to
uapi/linux/udp.h. Do we want to add these to sysdeps/gnu/netinet/udp.h?
(I suspect, notwithstanding the location of that file, some of the
constants there are actually Linux-specific, maybe with the expectation
that other OSes should use the same numbers if they adopt those features.)
Joseph S. Myers