This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Website maintenance?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 11:12:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Website maintenance?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540D0650 dot 1030804 at redhat dot com> <20140908061406 dot GA9978 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <540DBBB5 dot 7080501 at redhat dot com> <20140908144540 dot GC9978 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 09/08/2014 10:45 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 10:22:45AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> You need Savannah access to edit the website, see:
> OK, I have a savannah account (siddhesh) and I probably have access
> too (I show up as a member of the project), so I can lend a hand.
Thanks. I've added you as a second person to do website updates:
That way we can cover updates if one of us is out.