Website maintenance?

Community,

Does anyone want to maintain the website?

I've just automated the last of the ugly bits to upload
the newly built manual for each release:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Website%20Maintenance

If you're interested you would effectively become the person
responsible for website updates, website bugs, and reorganizing
the website.

I don't mind to keep having this responsibility, but it's one of
those things that maybe someone else loves more than me and that
someone wants to get involved in Free Software development in
some way.

I haven't done the best job in the world here, so I'm not a tough
act to follow. Would be nice to have a slick website :}

Cheers,
Carlos.