This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Brennan Shacklett <bpshacklett at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:27:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407860209-21797-1-git-send-email-bpshacklett at gmail dot com> <20140902190654 dot GA14094 at hulk dot osd dot wednet dot edu>
I don't think it's particularly useful to ping during the freeze unless
for patches it's important to get in for 2.20. It's better to wait until
master is open for new development after 2.20 is out, and then ping.
Joseph S. Myers